Monday, February 27, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

So last week, just like my weekly goals; my menu plan went belly up :( Even though I was not feeling well, my family still needed to eat; but I was in no mood to cook. Unfortunately we ended up eating out, having some prepackaged frozen food, and hubby did help out and cook on baby boy's birthday. I think that if I start freezer cooking it would help out a lot! I made some homemade pizza dough last week to use in the future. But I need to make some dinner meals. Baby steps! I am going to look into some meals to prepare in advance as well as some snacks. I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, this is what is on our dinner menu for the week:

Sunday:  Roasted Chicken, Stuffing, Yams, Mixed Greens

Monday: Roasted Chicken, Stuffing, Yams, Mixed Greens

Tuesday: Baked Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Green Peas

Wednesday: Baked Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Green Peas

Thursday: Spaghetti w/meat sauce & Salad

Friday: Spaghetti w/meat sauce & Salad

Saturday: Chicken Stir Fry, Loaded Baked Potatoes

Freezer Cooking: Belgian Waffles


What's on your menu this week? I'd love to know! Have you tried freezer cooking? If so, how is it for you? Leave a comment below!

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment