Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Shopping Trips!!

So my shopping trip on Saturday did not turn out well; but I made two small shopping trips at Dollar Tree and Walgreens on Monday; and one trip to Farm Fresh today.  I had $30.10 that I did not use in my budget from last week so this week I have $80.10 to spend. Here are the pics and details:


Dollar Tree & Walgreens
Dollar Tree:
2- Bags of Potato Chips
2- Bags of Charms Mini Pops (for Children's Classmates for Valentine's Day treats)
1- 3 pack of Dial Soap bars
3- Packs of Hash Brown Patties

Total: $8.05

Walgreens:
1- Bag of Gummy Bears (for baby girl for Valentine's Day)
1- Bag of Orange Slices (for hubby for Valentine's Day)
1- Bag of Caramel Cremes (for baby boy for Valentine's Day)

Total: $2.07 (total savings $.90)


Farm Fresh
Farm Fresh:
2- Bottles of Hunt's Ketchup
1- Snack Pack Pudding
2- Boxes of Mueller's Whole Wheat Spaghetti Noodles
2- Bottles of Ken's Salad Dressing (Peppercorn Ranch & Zesty Italian)
1- Pack of Swanson Flavor Booster
4- Boxes of Uncle Ben's Rice
2- Boxes of Crunch 'n Munch
2- Boxes of Zatarrain's Boxed Rice
1- Bottle of Smart Water
1- Gallon of Milk
1- 4pk of Activia Yogurt
1- Swiffer 360 Duster 3pk
1- Roll of Bounty Paper Towels
1- Can of Fusion Shave Gel
1- Pack of Bic Pens
1- Softsoap Body Wash
2- Packs of Stayfree Pads
1- Bottle of Garnier Fructis Shampoo
 
Total: $11.25  (total saved $44.89)
 
I love when Farm Fresh has these sales!!!! They haven't had a double $2.00 coupon sale in a while. I will have to take advantage of this!! I still have some shopping left to do -- I've gotta get some meat! I have $58.73 left in the budget. I think I might try to squeeze some more deals out of Farm Fresh while the Super Double Deal is going on. I will definitely keep you posted.
 
Let me know how you did, where you shopped, and what deals you grabbed! I'd love to hear all about them! Leave a comment below :)
 
Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment