Friday, February 24, 2012

Winter?!?!

Happy Friday everyone!

One of my goals this year is to complete (4) 5k run/walks. I haven't completed one yet this year.........hopefully I will be able to accomplish this goal. But one of the things holding me back is training. I haven't been motivated to train (I don't have a treadmill) and the days that I have thought about it, it's been too cold. But I really need to get out and take advantage of this winter's weather. We have had a very mild winter here in Virginia! So yesterday I decided to stop procrastinating and get out and enjoy the 70 degree weather that we had. I live near the beach and that's where I like to walk/jog. This is the view that greeted me yesterday!



Simply beautiful! It's supposed to be 80 degrees today, and then some bad storms in the afternoon. After that, a week of 50 degree weather. (That's nice for winter, but not my kind of outdoor weather!) I need to pry myself off of this computer and get out again, before it's too late!

Enjoy the start of your weekend!!!!

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment