Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday's Song #1



This Saturday we will have two songs. This morning I was trying to decide what song I would post today being that there wasn't a particular song that stayed on my heart this week. While watching the funeral of Whitney Houston, I decided to post a couple (of the many!) of her songs that I have enjoyed. I remember as a young girl listening to her voice sing -- "I believe the children are the future...." As a teenager listening to her Bodyguard soundtrack and singing along to the cassette tape,"I have nothing, nothing, nothing; if I don't have you." Then later on as a college student singing along with the Preacher's Wife soundtrack. I love this song from the Disney movie The Prince of Egypt!
"Who knows what miracles you can achieve when you believe!"

Luke 1:37 "For nothing is impossible with God." (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment