Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekly Goals for February 26 - March 3, 2012

Good Morning!

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend! Are you ready to start this new week with fresh goals? I am! Last week was almost a total bust because I wasn't feeling well, so I'm hoping this week will be better! At church we are studying the book of Ecclesiastes. Last week we studied chapter 7, and verse 8 says, "Finishing is better than starting." Wow, what a convicting verse for me! It's so fun and easy for me to think about and write out my goals; not so easy to get them done. So going forward, I will keep this verse in mind! Listed below are my goals for the week.

Personal Goals:
1. Continue reading through the Bible The Chronological Plan (weeks 4 & 5)
2. Drink 4 glasses of water everyday
3. Practice Piano at least 4 days this week
4. Write book review for The Someday List
5. Plan each day in planner to help with time management
6. Establish & Implement Morning, Afternoon, and Evening Routines
7. Continue reading Twisting the Truth and The Resolution for Women
8. Haircare Routine daily

Family Goals:
1. Pray for hubby everyday
2. Complete days 33-39 in the Love Dare devotional
3. Pray for baby boy and baby girl everyday
4. Read a chapter from a chapter book with baby boy and baby girl Mon - Thurs
5. Memorize a Bible verse for the week (Psalm 23:1&2)
6. Have a Family Fun/Game Night or Movie Night

Home Management Goals:
1. Start Freezer Cooking
2. Complete Weekly Home Blessing (learn more @ flylady.net) by Wednesday
3. Declutter/Organize for 30 minutes per day Monday-Friday
4. Set out items for Purple Heart donation

Business Goals:
1. Enter invoices into Quickbooks for hubby

Ministry Goals:
1. Send out 2 encouraging cards

What goals do you have for the week? Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you!

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment