Monday, February 6, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

These are our meals for the week:

Sunday: Superbowl Party at our friend's house
Monday: Baked Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, String Beans
Tuesday: Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Garlic Bread
Wednesday: Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Garlic Bread
Thursday: Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs, Rice, Broccolli
Friday: Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs, Rice, Broccolli
Saturday: Franks and Beans

I make my meal plan a little different from the way most people do. I usually try to cook on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and something quick on Saturdays. On Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays we have leftovers. A lot of families don't like to eat leftovers, but this works for us. I don't really enjoy cooking dinner every night. So cooking every other day is manageable. I can never get a meal on the table in 30 minutes, like Rachel Ray, unless I'm cooking spaghetti! I like cooking breakfast and baking, I don't know what it is; but dinner is just not my thing. Maybe if I start freezer cooking, then we can have something different every night. We'll see........

What's on your menu this week? Leave a comment below. I'd love to hear from you!

Keisha



2 comments:

  1. Hello try my 5 min meal... buy a bag of shrimp or the chicken cuts already cooked, 1 large bag of broccolli and califlower or mix veggies, season your shrimp with worcestershire sauce,teriyaki sauce,garlic. saute in a frying pan then ad the frozen veggies to the frying pan. "Presto dinner is served"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann! Thanks for stopping by! I was thinking about next week's menu and thought about your recipe :) I will have to try it soon!!

      Delete