Saturday, February 4, 2012

Super Bowl XLVI

  Tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday! Are you excited? Who are you routing for? I must admit, I am not a big football fan. About two years ago my husband decided that everyone in our household needed to choose our teams and stick with them. Hubby was born in Rochester, NY so he chose the Buffalo Bills, baby boy chose the New England Patriots, baby girl chose the Miami Dolphins and I really didn't care to choose since I don't watch. But Hubby insisted........and since I was born and raised in Long Island, NY I had to stay loyal to my roots. So my team is, drum roll please.............the NY Giants!
 
  Like I said, I don't watch football, I may catch a great play or two in passing or while cooking; but I'm not one to sit down and watch an entire game. To be honest, the other day I was talking to one of my friends from my community group and he asked me who I wanted to win. I told him that I was a Giants fan and he said he wasn't too interested in the Super Bowl game because his team wasn't playing; but he is routing for Eli Manning. Embarrassingly, I was stumped because I couldn't remember who Eli played for (that is sooo bad isn't it! Lol!)

  Well anyway, I'll be watching semi-watching the game tomorrow, maybe watching more of the commercials and the halftime show.

But it's a head-to-head match up between my team and baby boy's team, tomorrow at 6:30 pm!

vs.

We'll see who wins!!

Keisha

No comments:

Post a Comment